Friday 8 July 2011

all about what im thinking todayy

P/S:english tunggang terbalik.

obviously bored about my life , everyday same things happened .
i need new life , so that i can get new experience. so that i can explore more about happy , and what really means enjoy in life , as a sweet sixteen teenagers .
i realised that im not comfortable in my life , as
:) regretfull in taking account course for my SPM .
:) tired being a student .
:) tired with love
:)i didnt show i like accounts , physics , chemistry and addmath and im NOT .

i need a new life , i need freedom from my parents
but why
they didnt trust me
i think that im already matured , that can choose
what's RIGHT, and what's WRONG
. i want to hangout with friends , enjoy my life .
why i cant ?
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .
suka ayat nie , amek kat jasmine punya wall ,sorry btw
 its nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for ,

dah taktau nak ckp pa .
Lovee ~
Nina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment